Saturday, September 26, 2009

How the British started World War II

Explanation available next April, maybe.

If you’re reading this then you took time out to interact with the blog. Just thought I’d

(There are no empty spaces only white obscuring the truth.)

try something new. It may have annoyed you but ah well. Michio Kaku is a great

Time goes by so slowly, that’s a lie it goes quite fast actually. This is just another lie from the one people call Madonna, I call her doesn’t exist or whore bag if you insist. Time has gone so fast I missed my monthly blog update and the post arrives 5 days behind schedule. Not a good start but I can only set it straight next time.

scientist and if you get a chance check him out, parallel worlds rule. I Like the Like

What’s up??????????????????????? I hear you say.

2.0. Pity Charlotte is gone but Z is all that is needed. Hopefully see them again soon.

Firstly, Muse album released, YAY but with a NAY. My awesome deluxe edition pre-order has gone missing in the post. No time isn’t going slowly Madonna, it will be October 1st soon and then my album will be on its way again. So a sort of anti-climax in the end but the tension builds as the albums arrival is inevitable.

I’ve new found respect for Peter Doherty after I saw him play an acoustic set.

Secondly, shot down with a throat infection only a week in. Full recovery is being made; this Madonna is going by slowly.

Whatever people say about him doesn’t matter, he’s a very good musician and

Lastly, is where my time is gone? That is easily answered: Dissertation proposals. Two 1,000 word proposals, not fun but the British could have done more.

entertainer. Until next time, my friends.

Soon the world trip will begin, maybe I’ll be joined by a companion or maybe I’ll be on my lonesome. Excitement bellows in the most mundane of things. That is also utter crap. The Madonna plugs are a direct response to seeing Tesco give Madonna album of the week, despite Muse being number 1 in the UK and many other countries. This is true Tesco is shit, even their food is crap. Tesco saves you money and a life to spend it. Tesco=early death.

Has it all been a success? My next post will have hidden binary code, will you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment